Rhumbix T&M Tracking
For General Contractors who are looking for a better way to manage Time and Materials tags, Rhumbix T&M Tracking provides a cloud-based paperless solution for reporting, tracking, and approving T&M tags.
Large capital projects involve high numbers of subcontractors submitting T&M tags accounting for up to 18%+ of final job costs. Rhumbix T&M gives General Contractors a near real-time visibility of their T&M exposure and reduce the time to process T&M.
FAST, ACCURATE AND DIRECT FROM THE FIELD
Paperless T&M tags for all subcontractors, direct from the field, means faster, easier, and more complete data.
Cloud-based T&M tracking, approvals, and reporting provides an end-to-end solution for digital time and materials tracking.
SIMPLE TO USE
Rhumbix T&M tracking functions independently of your ERP software, is easy enough for anyone to use, and works for field or office-bound GCs and subcontracts.
Rhumbix T&M In the Field
Subcontractors use the Rhumbix T&M mobile app to capture all T&M work including labor, equipment, materials, and even sub-tier vendors!
Field time & materials tag generation, including all project, General Contractor and subcontractor reference numbers.
Instantly attach supporting photos and field documents to enrich and clarify time & materials entries.
Field subcontractor and General Contractor verification options.
Includes owner approval, if required.
Capture drafts, date of submission, supporting data to streamline administration.
Rhumbix T&M in the Home Office
General Contractors use the Rhumbix T&M Tracking web app to view all open and historical T&M tags submitted by subcontractors, facilitating administration, risk assessment, and cost recovery.
- Visibility from the field to the home office to the owner
- Track the status, disposition and value of T&M risk
- Identify the value of unapproved work
- Transform workflows and reduce manual tag inputs
- Reduce data silos and easily access and analyze project T&M tags
- Facilitates recovery
Essential Across Management Chain
The Rhumbix T&M Tracking workflow empowers the transparent, free-flow of data from subcontractors in the field, then up to general contractors, and finally to owners.
- Owners fund the construction and are the most critical stakeholder throughout the T&M workflow.
- Often T&M work arises because of owner-initiated adjustments associated with design development or changes.
- For owners, Rhumbix T&M provides access to the T&M data, which gives owners insight into risk level on any given project.
- GCs sit between the owner and the subcontractor in the T&M workflow.
- GCs are tied to an antiquated paper-based workflows to move tags from the field to their final form as a change order which then moves onto owners for approval. For GCs, Rhumbix T&M provides near real-time visibility to all open and historical T&M tags submitted by subcontractors.
- Subcontractors are responsible for capturing field-level data, critical for tag approval.
- Delays in processing T&M tags often means the costs of capital for work installed falls on the subcontractor.
- Time savings from digital T&M workflows can lead to dramatically reduced processing times.