Rhumbix Time and Materials Tracking
For General Contractors who are looking for a better way to manage time and materials tags, Rhumbix Time and Materials Tracking provides a cloud-based paperless solution for reporting, tracking, and approving time and materials tags.
Large capital projects involve high numbers of subcontractors submitting time and materials tags accounting for up to 18%+ of final job costs. Rhumbix Time and Materials gives General Contractors a near real-time visibility of their time and materials exposure and reduce the time to process time and materials.
FAST, ACCURATE AND DIRECT FROM THE FIELD
Paperless Time and Materials tags for all subcontractors, direct from the field, means faster, easier, and more complete data.
Cloud-based Time and Materials tracking, approvals, and reporting provides an end-to-end solution for digital time and materials tracking.
SIMPLE TO USE
Rhumbix Time and Materials tracking functions independently of your ERP software, is easy enough for anyone to use, and works for field or office-bound GCs and subcontracts.
Rhumbix Time and Materials In the Field
Subcontractors use the Rhumbix Time and Materials mobile app to capture all time and materials work including labor, equipment, materials, and even sub-tier vendors!
Field time and materials tag generation, including all project, General Contractor and subcontractor reference numbers.
Instantly attach supporting photos and field documents to enrich and clarify time and materials entries.
Field subcontractor and General Contractor verification options.
Includes owner approval, if required.
Capture drafts, date of submission, supporting data to streamline administration.
Rhumbix Time and Materials in the Home Office
General Contractors use the Rhumbix Time and Materials Tracking web app to view all open and historical time and materials tags submitted by subcontractors, facilitating administration, risk assessment, and cost recovery.
- Visibility from the field to the home office to the owner
- Track the status, disposition and value of time and materials risk
- Identify the value of unapproved work
- Transform workflows and reduce manual tag inputs
- Reduce data silos and easily access and analyze project time and materials tags
- Facilitates recovery
Essential Across Management Chain
The Rhumbix Time and Materials Tracking workflow empowers the transparent, free-flow of data from subcontractors in the field, then up to general contractors, and finally to owners.
- Owners fund the construction and are the most critical stakeholder throughout the time and materials workflow.
- Often time and materials work arises because of owner-initiated adjustments associated with design development or changes.
- For owners, Rhumbix Time and Materials provides access to the time and materials data, which gives owners insight into risk level on any given project.
- GCs sit between the owner and the subcontractor in the time and materials workflow.
- GCs are tied to an antiquated paper-based workflows to move tags from the field to their final form as a change order which then moves onto owners for approval. For GCs, Rhumbix Time and Materials provides near real-time visibility to all open and historical time and materials tags submitted by subcontractors.
- Subcontractors are responsible for capturing field-level data, critical for tag approval.
- Delays in processing time and materials tags often means the costs of capital for work installed falls on the subcontractor.
- Time savings from digital time and materials workflows can lead to dramatically reduced processing times.